Saturday, April 9, 2011

The points are in.... Drum roll please.....

Great job everyone on week 1! It has been interesting to see the different areas that are challenging to different people. I have set up a group page on facebook now that we know who is participating. Watch for updates there- and make comments. Share ideas. There are 18 participants, and this is how we all did this week. Congratulations to Grandma Martha, Grandad, and Alissa Hjorth for earning an extra point this week. The three tied for the highest score. Add it into your overall total, not next weeks- people need a chance to compete without working against your extra point. Keep up the good work!

  • Becca Hjorth, 55

  • Jimmy, 53

  • Kendra, 45

  • Tiffany, 59

  • Sam, 58

  • Ginger, 38

  • Karl, 34

  • Heidi, 30

  • Heather, 53

  • Becca Wheeler, 55

  • Aimee, 50

  • Nick Durst, 52

  • Michelle, 33

  • Grandma Martha, 60

  • Grandad, 60

  • SaraLyn, 25

  • Alissa, 60

  • Joanne, 34

1 comment:

  1. Good job everyone. Didn't I tell you all that is was going to be Grandma and Granddad that were going to do such a wonderful job???? Alissa you are also in that group. All I can say is YOU DID IT!! That is fabulous. I do need to do better and you are inspired me. I know that a lot of you a working hard and I think it's great that we are doing something together as a family. Thanks Michelle for helping us out. Better luck this week for me. If I can improve that is what is great.

    ReplyDelete