Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Week 3 Results...finally

Hello All! Sorry it has taken me so long to get the results posted. They are still partially incomplete, but I think that we at least have our weekly winner identified. I hope that things are going well and that you are all encouraged to still work hard. My scores in particular haven't been stellar- however we have still made pretty drastic, much-needed changes around our house and I know that I can credit it to the family challenge. Our family is not perfect but, we are eating less sweets, reading everyday, trying REALLY hard not to forget that morning prayer, and carbonation has become non-existant. The changes have passed on to our boys too. They are eating healthier as we do, and altogether as a family we have become a more active. I credit all of you for that. Sometimes I just need a little motivation. Thanks for backing me, and each other up. Keep up the good work!



  • Ginger, 49

  • Michelle, 36

  • Nick, 46

  • Heather, 57

  • Joanne, 40

  • Becca Hjorth, 56

  • Jimmy, 56

  • Heidi, sick this week :(

  • Grandma Martha, 60

  • Grandad, 61

  • SaraLyn ( i need your score)

  • Linda ( i need yours too!)

  • Tiffany, 54

  • Sam, 58

  • Kendra, 43

  • Alissa, 58

  • Karl, 43

  • Becca Wheeler, 48

  • Aimee, 54

So as you can see, Grandad is our weekly winner of the extra point. Good work to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment