Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 4... Yikes!

Hi everyone. I am posting late, AGAIN. I am sorry. I have been so slow. Overall this week was not strong really...at all...for anyone....Happy Easter I guess? or sympathy for those who were sick? or stressed? Life happens. Hopefully week 5 has gone better for most. Keep up the good work.



  • Grandad, 60

  • Grandma, 61

  • Nick, 44

  • Michelle, 33

  • Joanne, 39

  • Sam, 24

  • Tiffany, 24

  • Ginger, 45

  • Heather, 32

  • Becca W., 47

  • Aimee, 45

  • Karl, 49

  • Linda- I need your scores!

  • Alissa, 40

  • Becca H., 30 ish?

  • Jimmy, no count this week

  • Heidi, no count this week OR I need your scores!

  • Kendra, 30

  • SaraLyn, no count for a little while.

So Grandma Martha was our extra point winner this week, and Grandma and Grandad tied to get 10 extra points for the month of April. Way to go! All the rest- a new month has begun. Let it reinvigorate your motivation and strive for an awesome May! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment