Monday, June 6, 2011

My Apologies

To everyone:
My apologies!!!!! I am so sorry for how I have dropped the ball! May has been MAYhem! around these parts. I have been sick, been on 2 vacations, BEEN HOUSETRAINING OUR NAUGHTY NEW PUPPY, had visitors, and with each week grown more careless and despondent about the state of our healthy challenge. It is not so much that I have been busy, as it has been that when I have a free moment I can't seem to summon the energy to post, motivate myself, sort through the weeks of scores I am behind to see who has sent me scores and who has fallen off the wagon like myself, and then motivate you. BUT- today I did it. I have taken a step. I have posted. I have apologized. To those still listening that have not already sent me your scores- PLEASE SEND THEM IN! Whatever state you are in- let's finish what we started!





As additional motivation: we have come up with a prize for an overall 3rd place* winner- $ 30 gift certificate. Also to those who don't have a shot at 3rd place*. We also have had someone donate another $30 gift certificate prize for the 3rd place winner for June! So get on it and recommit yourself today!




* both sorry and congrats to Grandma Martha and Grandad for being ineligable for these prizes. You have secured the grand prize already and we are grasping at straws to keep this challenge competitive among the rest of the group. :)




P.S. a special congrats and THANK YOU to Grandma Martha, Grandad, Ginger, Kendra and Joanne for being dedicated to sending your scores in. They have not missed a week people!!! Thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment